Community Services Volunteer
For more than 100 years the Seventh Day Adventist Church has sponsored social work, disaster relief and public health services in North America and around the world. Christ modeled for us a life of service to others. Acts 10:6 says, that He “went about doing good and healing all that were oppressed.” As His followers, we are involved in serving those around us in love and humility.
The Palm Coast Adventist Church is currently involved in the following activities:
- Distribution of clothing and food to those in need.
- Disaster response, partnering with Florida Hospital Flagler.
- LAMB program, “Love A mother Baby”. Assisting children whose parents are incarcerated.
- Assist in operating the county’s Free clinic, which provides medical care for those who lack health insurance.
- Visiting those in the hospital, assisted living, rehab facilities and nursing homes.
- Assisting with the Sheltering Tree Organization, which provides a warm shelter for the homeless at various times during the winter.
For further information concerning these ministries, contact Donald Jacques at email@example.com or 917 346 6890.